Kansas City Clogged Toilet Repair Services
Is a pesky clog stressing you out? For quick and efficient Kansas City clogged toilet repair, trust KB Complete. Call (913) 722-6835 today for a free quote. Find out how you can save on your next project. Click here for deals and coupons.
One of the most common plumbing problems we see are clogged toilets. At KB Complete we are proud to offer fast and reliable toilet unclogging to make sure your toilet is functional as soon as possible. Many things can contribute to a clogged toilet, often times making a simple plunger useless in the face of a large clog. When you call KB Complete, you can expect prompt arrival and a swift handling of your clogged toilet problem.
Click here to see what others in Kansas City, KS-MO are saying about us.
Main Causes for a Clogged Toilet
There are two main types of clogs when it comes to your toilet:
- Simple Clogs - Often the result of someone flushing large amounts of toilet paper down the drain. More often than not we see children causing these clogs since they are still learning how to use the toilet. Other issues can stem from flushing of thick paper towels, diapers, baby wipes and other non water soluble items.
- Foreign Objects - Not to put all the blame on the kids, but we also see many cases where children have flushed toys or other objects down the toilet. A child is curious and sometimes cannot resist seeing what happens when they flush. Other bathroom items can also be accidentally flushed down the drain, including hair accessories, bottle caps, toothbrushes and more.
How to Prevent Toilet Clogs
Most toilet clogs are completely preventable. By following these easy steps you can reduce the number of clogs that occur in your home and keep your toilet running functionally.
- Keep a trash can next to the toilet to dispose of non-water soluble items such as diapers, baby wipes and other heavy tissues.
- If you are flushing a larger item down the toilet, flush twice or even three times if necessary. Conserving water is important, however if you need to flush a couple times to avoid a clog, it’s not that big of a deal.
- Use single ply toilet paper rather than the thicker kind.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
Trust KB Complete with your Clogged Toilet Repair
When you’re faced with a stubborn clog, let KB Complete be your first call. Our experts will assess the clog and take the most appropriate course of action to permanently banish clogs or blockages in your toilet. Don’t let a clogged toilet ruin your day, call (913) 722-6835 today.