Fairway Heating, AC Repair & Installation
Let KB Complete take care of all your Fairway heating and cooling services. Our experts are experienced and skilled to meet all your needs. Call (913) 722-6835. Find out how you can save instantly on your next project by clicking here.
Don’t let a broken AC unit ruin your summer, or a malfunctioning furnace leave you in the cold this winter. Trust your heating and cooling needs to the trained experts at KB Complete. Serving the Fairway, KS area, we cover everything from heater repair to your evaporator coil.
Click here to see what others in your area are saying about us.
Reasons to Install a New Furnace
A typical furnace will last between 1620 years. If your furnace is around this age or you are noticing any of the following issues, it may be time to replace:
- Noticing rising heating bills. If you unit is not running efficiently, it will be using more energy to run and therefore costing you more in heating costs each month.
- Uneven heat distribution, causing cold spots in your home.
- Recurring repairs. If the repair bills for your furnace are beginning to add up, it might be time to make the switch to a new unit. You’ll save money in doing so.
- If you notice a yellow, flickering pilot light, you may have an excess amount of carbon monoxide in your system. As a toxic gas, you should get this looked at ASAP.
- Soot buildup around the unit are also signs of carbon monoxide.
- Cracks or leaks in the body of your furnace usually begin to happen with older units and will require a new installation.
How Often Should you Change Your AC Air Filter?
The air filter is the component of your air conditioner that allows clean air to flow freely through the system. Catching debris and allergens before they enter your home, the air filter is extremely important in having an efficient AC unit.
We recommend that you get your air filter changed once or twice per year. Homes with smokers or pets should change it more often, as should homes with allergy sufferers. If needed, you can change your air filter every 60 days.
Ask About our Other Services
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Services
- AC Installation and Replacement
- AC Repair and Maintenance
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
When you call KB Complete for heating and cooling services, you can expect top quality service from technicians who care. We will never try and upsell on products you do not need and will always work with honesty and integrity. Our goal is to keep you and your family comfortable at home. For more information and to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff, call (913) 722-6835 today.