Your Lenexa Plumbers
Will your sump pump have you covered in an emergency? For expert Lenexa plumbing and water heater services contact KB Complete. Call (913) 722-6835 now. Enjoy savings on your next plumbing project with our online coupons and deals. Click here to save.
Many plumbing emergencies can be prevented with regular maintenance and check ups. By keeping updated on your plumbing you can put your finger on any problem areas and make sure the issue is addressed before it becomes a bigger problem. At KB Complete we work to keep the pipes in Lenexa, KS running smoothly all the time.
Click here for reviews from past customers.
Don’t let a Seized Sump Pump Leave you in the Lurch
A sump pump is a device in your home that pumps excess water away from your foundation in times when the water level rises, like during a storm or spring thaw. Homes with basements or crawl spaces, or lowlying homes that experience heavy rainfall could all benefit from a sump pump.
Some homeowners use their sump pumps for emergency purposes only. In these cases it’s important to make sure your sump pump is working. Over time with lack of use, you sump pump could seize, making your home vulnerable to flooding if a major rainfall occurs. You can avoid this problem by testing your sump pump every now and then.
By pouring a bucket of water into the pump that is big enough to trigger the pump, you can see if the pump will kick in or if it has seized. If the pump has seized from lack of use, your friends at KB Complete can help before the next big rainfall.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
Many homeowners are choosing to go tankless with their water heaters. Here are some of the benefits of a tankless unit:
- Money saving - The unit only heats water that you are using, and works more efficiently. Saving you money on water heating costs.
- Endless hot water - With no tank to fill up, you will never run out of hot water.
- Space saving - For homes with limited space, a tankless water heater is ideal. It connects directly to your plumbing and requires no extra space for a water tank.
Ask us About our Other Services
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Boiler Repair and Replacement
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub and Shower Faucet Repair and Installation
- Bathroom Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Water Heaters
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
For all your plumbing needs in Lenexa, trust the professionals at KB Complete. We can keep your home running efficiently with our 24/7 emergency services. Call (913) 722-6835 today for a quote.