Merriam Heating, AC Repair & Installation
Call (913) 722-6835 today for fast and dependable Merriam heating and cooling services. The professionals at KB Complete have you covered all year ’round! Click here if you’d like to save instantly on your next call with our online deals and coupons.
Keeping your family comfortable in all seasons is one of your top priorities as a homeowner. Making sure you have the capabilities to do that is our priority at KB Complete. Our experienced and licensed technicians work efficiently to make sure your Merriam, KS heating or cooling system is working properly and effectively.
Read what others are saying about our services. Click here for our reviews page.
Most Common Heater Repairs
Some of the most common heater problems we run into include:
- Clogged or dirty air filter - The air filter is what ensures a steady flow of clean air through the heating system. If this becomes dirty or clogged, the system will need to work harder and will eventually malfunction.
- Thermostat issues - The thermostat is what tells the heater when to turn on or off. If it is not working properly, it could cause your heater to turn on or off when it’s not supposed to.
- Other mechanical problems - Fan belts, motor belts or other mechanical components can wear over time and begin to cause problems.
Getting you heater inspected once or twice per year can ensure you don’t run into any of these issues.
Symptoms of an Evaporator Coil Problem
If you experience any of the following issues with your AC unit, you may have an evaporator coil issue that needs to be addressed:
- Warm spots in your home due to inconsistent cooling distribution.
- AC unit is turning on and off all the time without actually doing anything.
- Strange clanging noises coming from your air handler.
- Warm air, instead of cool air coming from the vents.
- Increased humidity in your home.
- Condenser unit making strange noises. If the evaporator coil is malfunctioning, the condenser unit will work harder to compensate.
The evaporator coil is one of the hardest working components in your AC unit. Since it is working almost all the time, it will need a little more attention than some of the other parts. With regular maintenance and cleaning, you can ensure your evaporator coil works efficiently when you need it to.
Ask About our Other Services
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Services
- AC Installation and Replacement
- AC Repair and Maintenance
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
For quality service you can trust, call the professionals at KB Complete. Call us at (913) 722-6835 for a quote today!