Olathe Heating, AC Repair & Installation
Keep comfortable indoors this season with expert Olathe heating and cooling services. Trust KB Complete with all your HVAC needs. Call (913) 722-6835 today. Click here to save on your next call with our exclusive online coupons.
Keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and smoothly with repairs, maintenance and installation from KB Complete. Whether your furnace needs replacing or you are interested in installing a new AC system, we have the skills and tools to get the job done. Our technicians work hard to keep Olathe, KS comfortable during extreme temperatures.
Click here to see what others in the area are saying about us.
How to Maintain your Furnace
Your furnace will last between 1620 years with regular maintenance. While some repairs are unavoidable, you can extend the life of your furnace and prevent most repairs by hiring KB Complete to perform annual maintenance on the system.
When you call us for an annual furnace check up, expect the following services:
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Inspection of the thermostat connections
- Inspection of the control board, limit control and gas valves
- Checking over the pilot light and status of the thermocouple
- Testing the blower motor and run capacitor
With regular maintenance by KB Complete, you can ensure your furnace is running smoothly and will not be surprised by any breakdowns during the winter months.
Most Common Air Handler Repairs
The air handler is the metal box that contains most of the important components of your air conditioning unit. Some of the most common issues we see with the air handler include:
- Contamination - The air filter can become contaminated with outside allergens and pathogens that can disrupt the flow of clean air through the system and cause issues.
- Overheating - Dirt on the blower motor can cause it to malfunction and overheat. It can also cause issues with the capacitor and control board.
- Freezing - If the evaporator coil freezes it can cause an issue such as too much water accumulating on the drip pan causing the AC to shut down completely after a certain point.
- Structural Damage - If anything happens to the physical air handler itself, it can cause any number of issues.
Other Services Include
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- AC Installation and Replacement
- AC Repair and Maintenance
- AC Filter Replacements
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
If you’re in need of heating or cooling services this season, don’t hesitate. Waiting for the problem to persist will only increase the damage and potentially cause a more complicated repair. Call the experts at KB Complete right away. Our experts are waiting for your call at (913) 722-6835.