Your Olathe Plumbers
KB Complete is your source for all your Olathe plumbing and water heater services. For your next plumbing project call us at (913) 722-6835 for a quote. Enjoy instant savings with our online coupons and deals. Click here to learn more.
Whether you are planning a bathroom renovation and need new faucets or fixtures, or if you are preparing your home for an emergency with sump pump services, the experts at KB Complete can offer comprehensive service to go beyond your expectations at prices that won’t drain your wallet. With prompt and efficient service we are able to ensure all of our clients are covered 24/7 in case of a plumbing emergency.
Others in your area are talking about us. Click here to see what they have to say.
Revitalize your Bathroom with New Faucets
Many homeowners choose to upgrade their faucets. It’s a quick way to give your bathroom an instant face lift. However there are other reasons why someone would decide to change their faucets. A constant drip, or a leak is a great reason to replace your old fixtures with newer, modern faucets.
At KB Complete, our experts can advise you on the best fixtures and faucets for your bathroom, shower or tub. We can show you the latest designs as well as benefits of a newer model.
Most Common Sump Pump Repairs
Homes in Olathe, KS that experience water around the foundation can benefit from a sump pump. Having a sump pump for emergency purposes to pump water away from your home during heavy rainfall can protect your basement from flooding. When it comes to your sump pump, there are several issues we commonly see:
- No battery backup - If the power goes out, you want to make sure your pump will still work.
- Incorrectly sized pumps - The volume of water that needs to be moved must be taken into consideration when installing the pump. A smaller pump may not work properly for an area with lots of water.
- Flow rate - The flow rate also needs to be taken into consideration when installing the pump. A lower flow rate will be useless during a quick and heavy rainstorm.
- Seized pump - If your pump is only used in emergencies, it may seize. It should be tested every once in a while to make sure it’s still working.
Additional Plumbing Services
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Boiler Repair and Replacement
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
For high quality plumbing services, call the experts you can trust. Call KB Complete at (913) 722-6835 today for a free quote.