Overland Park Heating, AC Repair & Installation
When you need quick and efficient Overland Park heating and cooling services, call the professionals at KB Complete. Call (913) 722-6835 for a free quote. Save instantly when you click here with our online deals and coupons.
During extreme temperatures, you simply expect your heating or cooling systems to work. A malfunctioning AC in the middle of summer is not ideal. Neither is a broken furnace in winter. At KB Complete in Overland Park, KS we are committed to providing comprehensive repair, maintenance and installation services.
See what others are saying about us by clicking here.
Reasons to Install a New Furnace
There are many reasons to replace your old furnace. Some of those reasons include:
- If you notice a higher heating bill each month it might mean your system is not running as efficiently and should be replaced.
- Cold spots popping up in your house could mean the unit is not working properly to distribute the heat correctly.
- Repair bills beginning to add up. If your unit has recurring problems and needs lots of repair it might be worth replacing.
- A yellow, flickering pilot light usually means an excess of carbon monoxide, which is dangerous.
- Soot buildup around the unit can also mean too much carbon monoxide.
A typical unit will last between 1620 years. In that time you may notice cracks or other structural damage to the system. If you see this and and your unit is around the end of its life, it’s definitely time to replace.
Why Change your AC Air Filter?
The air filter is the component in your AC unit that allows clean air to flow freely through the system. It’s vital for an air conditioner to use clean air. Here are the main reasons why you should change your AC air filter.
- Helps protect the components in the AC. Many components can malfunction or break if they are exposed to debris or pathogens in the air. Keeping the area clean and free of dirt is essential to having your AC run properly.
- Protects the air you breathe. The air filter also protects the air your breathe, since it is able to filter out serious pathogens or allergens in the air.
We recommend changing your air filter once or twice per year, but changing it more often if you have pets or an allergy sufferer or smoker in the house.
Extra Heating & Cooling Services
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Services
- AC Installation and Replacement
- AC Repair and Maintenance
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
When it comes to the status of your heating or cooling system, trust the experts at KB Complete. We can keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Call (913) 722-6835 for a quote today.