Your Prairie Village Electricians
Don’t risk attempting a DIY with your electrical work. For professional Prairie Village electrical service, contact KB Complete. Call (913) 722-6835 today. Enjoy instant savings with our excellent deals and coupons. Click here to save today!
When the power in your home is not working the way it should, it could be a sign of many issues. Fixing electrical problems is not as simple as you would think. Behind your outlets are many wires, circuits and breakers that can be dangerous if not handled by a professional. When it comes to your Prairie Village, KS electrical work, call KB Complete. Our experts are licensed and experienced with working on electrical problems.
Click here to see what others are saying about us.
Why Upgrade Your Panel Box?
There are many reasons to upgrade your panel box, some of the most common reasons include:
- Shorting out all the time - If your panel box is shorting out, blowing fuses or tripping circuits, it may be a sign that something more serious is wrong.
- Operating dangerously - Hissing sounds or a burning smell coming from the panel box is a definite sign there is something wrong. Issues like this are extremely dangerous because they can cause a fire.
- Renovations - If you are doing renovations on your home, you may want to upgrade your box to accept more power, if you are also upgrading appliances and electrical devices.
- No parts available - Over time, panel boxes will become obsolete. If your panel box is old enough that no parts are available for it, you will need to upgrade.
If you are unsure about the status of your panel box, ask your trusted electrician at KB Complete. We can provide you honest answers and professional opinions.
Are Your Outlets GFCI Protected?
A GFCI protected outlet prevents electrocution. Standing for ground fault circuit interrupter, a GFCI outlet typically has a red and black button on it and is located in areas of the home that can come into contact with water such as the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and garage. These outlets protect people by sensing when a person will receive a shock, and turning the outlet off before it can happen. These outlets can be “reset” by pressing the buttons on the outlet.
Additional Electrical Services Include
- Electrical Repair
- Outlet Repair and Replacement
- Breaker or Fuse Repair and Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair and Replacement
- Generator Repair and Installation
- Wiring Repair and Replacement
- Outlet Switch Repair and Installation
- Lighting Replacement and Installation
- Dimmer Lighting
Whether you are changing an outlet or replacing fuses, no job is too small for an electrician. We always recommend calling an expert before attempting a DIY. It’s safer and better for your home. The next time you need electrical work done, call KB Complete at (913) 722-6835.