Kansas City Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
When your sewer line gives you trouble, call on KB Complete for comprehensive Kansas City sewer line repair and replacement. Call (913) 722-6835 today. Click here to save on your next call with our online deals and coupons.
A leaking or broken sewer line can instill a feeling of dread in a homeowner. Take some of the stress away by leaving things up to the professionals. When your sewer line is giving you trouble, call the experts at KB Complete in Kansas City, KS-MO. When our trained technicians work on your sewer line, you can expect thorough and efficient work. We guarantee your sewer line will be back up and running in no time.
Click here to see what others are saying about our service.
Signs your Sewer Line Needs Repair
By keeping an eye on things, you can easily notice when something is not right with your sewer line. Noticing the warning signs right away can save you money in repairs and prevent further damages from incurring.
If you notice any of the following signs, it may be time to have your sewer line looked at.
- Gurgling sounds coming from the pipes and drains could indicate a blockage somewhere.
- Slow draining water in your bathtub and sink or water that won’t drain at all.
- Debris such as dirt or twigs backing up in your water points to a root system taking hold of your pipes.
Main Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Most sewer line problems are unavoidable. Some of the most common causes for problems are as follows:
- High or rapidly changing temperatures - If the ground gets hot quickly, there is a chance the piping will settle and move. This could cause a rupture or disconnect.
- Tree roots - A tree root will always search for water, even if it means busting through your pipes to get to it. If a root system takes hold of your sewer line, you will need to call professionals to get it sorted out.
- Old or outdated pipes - Much like with everything else in your home, when the pipes begin to age and show signs of wear and tear, the likelihood of something going wrong increases.
Many other problems with sewer lines can also be completely accidental. Digging around the pipelines and breaking a line is a common occurrence. Homes with septic tanks will also need increased maintenance to make sure the system is running properly.
How to Prevent Problems
When it comes to your sewer line, the best defense is a good offense. By hiring KB Complete to perform regular maintenance and inspections on your sewer line, you can ensure you don’t get surprised by a nasty leak or burst.
We recommend having your pipes inspected once or twice per year. Call the experts today at (913) 722-6835 to schedule your sewer line service.