Benefits Of Early Season AC Maintenance
As winter turns to spring and spring turns to summer, Kansas City homeowners will be shutting down their furnaces and turning on the central air conditioning. But is your system ready to tackle the summer heat? The team at KB Complete know that it’s a good idea to give your AC a tune-up before the warm weather moves in. Here are six reasons you should give it some maintenance before the summer arrives.
Benefits of an Early AC Tune-Up
- Lower electricity bills. Summers are hot- there’s no way around it. It’s likely that you’ll want to run your AC most days, but that can create a steep increase in electrical bills. A system with clogged filters and failing parts will need to work harder to keep you cool. By tuning up your AC now, you’re increasing its efficiency and lowering your utility bills.
- More comfort. What would you call an AC that can’t keep you cool? Not a very good one, that’s for sure. Summers can be tough even for modern systems, but if yours has a few years on it you’ll want to make sure it’s ready to go. If you want to keep a consistently cool home, you’ll want our HVAC professionals to make sure your AC is running at top performance.
- Less breakdowns. If you use your AC system this summer, are you certain that it won’t fail to start up? Do you know for sure that it’ll run smoothly all season? If you’re not sure, give us a call! Our tune-ups come with a complete inspection that can identify problems before they cause a breakdown.
- Cheaper repair bills. In the event that your AC needs repairs, they’ll likely be cheaper if you’ve gotten maintenance beforehand. The reason for that is because our maintenance addresses the more costly problems (like air flow issues and broken parts) during our inspections.
- Extended AC lifespan. If you want your AC system to stay operational for a long time, you’ll want to give it regular maintenance. By routinely checking on your AC and preventing breakdowns, we can help extend your AC’s lifespan by years. Without regular maintenance, your system can develop issues that could have been prevented earlier.
- Better air quality. During the months where you never use your AC, various bits of dust and grime build up in it. When you turn it on, all that nasty junk is going to go into the air, which can hurt your air quality and aggravate those summer allergies. When you call KB Complete to give your AC a tune-up, we’ll clean it out, ensuring that your home’s air stays fresh.
Why choose KB Complete for your AC maintenance?
We handpick our team and provide them with the training necessary to help them provide better service for you, our customers. Most of our technicians have been with us for five, ten, and even twenty years.
When you choose KB Complete, you can rest assured that you will meet with an experienced, friendly professional. We are focused on making our process simple and straightforward. You will know what to expect every step of the way, from the first phone call to job completion.
Our top of the line AC services are just a phone call away and ready at a moment’s notice, so give us a call today!