Why Invest In Central AC This Year?
Real summer heat may feel far away, but it’s going to be here sooner than we know it. It’s important to think about your home comfort and how you plan to stay cool. Here in Kansas, we’ve had some record-breaking heat in recent years. Because of this, it might be time to make the jump from your clunky, noisy window units to modern central air conditioning.
Here are some reasons why you should install a central air conditioning system before the summer heat arrives.
- Better efficiency. Central air technology has made some big jumps in efficiency in recent years. If not managed properly, any air conditioning system can waste a lot of money on unnecessary cooling. However, there are new features like smart thermostats, zoning capabilities, and ductless central AC systems out now. These can all cut back on energy waste, especially when the system is running while no one’s home. With smart systems, your central air conditioner will run on your schedule.
- Straightforward maintenance. Central air maintenance is fairly basic. All you need to do is give it an annual inspection from a professional in order to prevent costly breakdowns. If you give it regular maintenance, the average central air system can last ten to fifteen years. After that, you’re likely better off getting a new system to avoid frequent, costly repairs and to make use of more efficient air conditioning technology.
- Whole-Home cooling. One of the biggest advantages of a central air system is the fact that it can cool your entire house with one unit. While some homes may be able to have adequate cooling with one or two window units, any more than that and the electrical bills will soar. If you plan to stay in your home for several years, central air is your best option. You can enjoy an effortlessly cool home without the installing and removing of window units as the seasons change.
- Much quieter. Your average window air conditioner makes a great deal of noise when operating. This can be annoying during the day and make it hard to sleep at night. Central AC units are much quieter in comparison.
- More space inside. Instead of being stuck in your window, the central system for your central air is located by the side of your house. This can help you save on space indoors and keep your house looking modern. No more awkward-looking ACs sticking out of your window!
Why choose KB Complete to install your central air conditioning?
With nearly 30 years of experience serving Kansas City Metro area homeowners, our team of HVAC professionals are ready to help you today. We put customer satisfaction and quality service first- ensuring you’re happy before any job is considered complete. When you call our office, you can rest assured that a polite, qualified professional will be there throughout the entire process. And after we install your new unit, you can continue to rely on us for maintenance and repairs down the line. We’re here for our customers and are proud to be “A Company You Can Refer to a Friend!”. Call now for your central air conditioning appointment!