Your Lee’s Summit Electricians
Are you constantly tripping breakers? You could benefit from the best Lee’s Summit electrical service from KB Complete. Call (913) 722-6835 today for a quote. Find out how you can save on your next electrical project. Click here for exclusive deals and coupons.
Whether you are having trouble with your fuses, breakers or wire, or if you are just looking to install new lighting or a dimmer switch, it is always recommended to hire a professional. There are many things that can go wrong with DIY electrical work, the worse of which being electrocution or a fire. At KB Complete our technicians work safely and efficiently to fix your problems for good.
Click here to see what others in Lee’s Summit, MO are saying about us!
What is the Difference Between Breakers and Fuses?
While components work to control the flow of electricity to your home, by keeping it at a safe level, fuses and breakers go about it differently.
- Breakers - A breaker is a spring-loaded switch that “trips” when a circuit becomes overloaded with electricity. If a breaker trips, it can be reset easily, meaning breakers can trip hundreds of times in the lifetime of your house.
- Fuses - Typically found in older homes, a fuse is comprised of a metal strip that will safely melt if the surge of power becomes too much for the wires to handle. A fuse can only go once, and will need to be replaced every time it’s activated.
Whether you have fuses or breakers, your trusted professionals at KB Complete can provide you with top notch service for all your breaker or fuse issues.
Looking to Install a Dimmer Light?
Dimmer lights are popular features in homes. Some of the best reasons homeowners decide to install dimmer lighting include:
- Creating ambience - Being able to control the lightness or darkness of a room is perfect for entertaining guests, hosting a movie night or holding dinner parties. Dimmer switches let you control the ambience in your home.
- Money saving - Since you are only using the full-powered light when you need it, you are saving a little money each month on electricity costs, only paying for the light you use.
- Adding value - If you are planning on selling your home in the near future, dimmer switches add value to the home and are enticing to potential buyers.
- Electrical Repair
- Outlet Repair and Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair and Replacement
- Generator Repair and Installation
- Outlet Switch Repair and Installation
- Panel Box Upgrades and Installations
- Wiring Repair and Replacement
- Lighting Replacement and Installation
Don’t tempt fate with an electrical DIY. Leave it up to the professionals right from the start. Call (913) 722-6835 today for a quote.