Your Shawnee Electricians
Don’t let high electrical prices shock you! For reliable and reasonably priced Shawnee electrical services call KB Complete. Call (913) 722-6835 for a quote. Click here to enjoy instant savings on your next project with online coupons.
There are many home DIY’s that are fun, challenging and rewarding projects to take one. One DIY home project you should never take on is an electrical project. Wires, circuits and sockets can cause serious damage to your home and body if not handled properly. Trust the experts in Shawnee, KS when it comes to electric work. Trust KB Complete.
Click here to read reviews from past customers.
Most Common Electrical Repairs
We see many electrical repairs each day, but there are a few that stand out as being the most common issues. Our electricity is in use every day, so it only makes sense that at some point you will require a repair. Look out for the following common problems we see:
- Indoor and outdoor lighting issues
- Broken or damaged wall sockets or outlets
- Old wiring that needs updating
- Repairing installations gone wrong from amateur work
With extended and repeated use, the electrical devices in your home can require multiple repairs and updates over their lifetime.
Should I Install a Generator?
Generators work by sensing when the power to your home has been cut off. If the power goes out, a generator will kick in and provide you with emergency power until your regular electricity comes back on. Homes that experience multiple power outages should definitely have a generator on hand.
A generator is convenient because it means you are never without power, meaning that even in a power outage, you can still enjoy the comforts of having electricity. A generator is peace of mind for a homeowner.
Benefits of Installing a Dimmer Switch
There are many benefits to installing a dimmer switch but the two main reasons homeowners choose to add a dimmer switch to their home include:
- Energy conservation - By being able to choose how much light you have on in a room, you can conserve energy since you are only using the power you need. A dimmer switch can save you on your electricity bill each month.
- Creating ambience - In your living room, dining room or bedroom, it’s nice to be able to set a mood. A dimmer switch lets you control the ambience whether you are trying to relax, entertain guests or work on something.
Our Electrical Services Include:
- Outlet Repair and Replacement
- Breaker or Fuse Repair and Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair and Replacement
- Panel Box Upgrades and Installations
- Wiring Repair and Replacement
- Outlet Switch Repair and Installation
- Lighting Replacement and Installation
Trust all your electrical needs to the experts at KB Complete. Call (913) 722-6835 today for a quote.