Sump Pump Repair, Replacement & Installation
Could your home benefit from a sump pump? Ask the experts at KB Complete Inc. For the best Kansas City Metro area sump pump repair and installation call 913-722-6835 now. Click here for exclusive deals and savings on your next plumbing project.
For homes in low-lying areas, or in places where they experience lots of rainfall, sump pumps are a necessity. For reliable and efficient sump pump services in Kansas City, KS-MO trust the friendly and knowledgeable team at KB Complete Inc. We arrive at every call promptly with all the necessary tools and know-how to complete your repair or installation.
Click here to see what others in your neighborhood are saying about us.
Who Needs Sump Pumps?
Any home with a basement or crawl space will have use for a sump pump. Their main purpose is to pump excess water away from the foundation of your home. If you live in an area that experiences a lot of rainfall, you can benefit from a sump pump.
Sump pumps will prevent flooding in your home and will help you breathe easy during spring thaws and heavy rainfall.
Common Sump Pump Issues
Some of the most common problems we see include:
- Failure to include a battery backup. If the power goes out during a storm, you won’t have the power necessary to keep your basement dry.
- Incorrectly sized pumps. The experts at KB Complete Inc. will assess the drainage area and recommend a pump of the appropriate size.
- Having a pump with a low flow rate may become overwhelmed in heavy rains. This means your best pump choice depends on your area.
- Pumps that do not get used often can seize up and stop working. This can be fixed by testing your pump every once in a while. You can do this by pouring water into the pump to activate it to turn on. If it does not turn on immediately, you should call a professional to sort it out before the next large rainfall.
What Kind of Pump is Best for Me?
There are two main types of sump pumps.
- Drains water at a higher rate
- Can be submerged in water without damage
- Good for homes with lots of water in the crawlspace
- More durable and longer-lasting
- The motor is located on a raised pedestal
- Activated when water reaches a level to trigger a switch
- Lower rate of drainage
- Cannot be submerged in water
- Good for homes who need a sump pump for emergencies only
Schedule your Sump Pump Service Today
Whether you want your sump pump inspected before poor weather, or are looking to repair or update and install a new unit, KB Complete Inc. specializes in all sorts of plumbing and can provide you with the service you need. Call 913-722-6835 to schedule your service today! Or check out our stellar Google reviews and see what has our customers so happy!