Gas Leak Detection
Gas Leak Detection Services
Don’t ignore the signs. Trust KB Complete for fast and reliable Kansas City gas leak detection. Call 913-722-6835 today to speak to a licensed expert. Click here to save on your next call with exclusive online deals and coupons.
You can never be too careful when it comes to a gas leak in your home. The fumes from the gas are toxic and extremely harmful to humans and animals. If you suspect a gas leak, call a professional right away to fix it. At KB Complete we use the latest technology and our years of experience to detect and fix gas leaks.
See what others in the Kansas City Metro area are saying about our services. Click here for reviews.
What should I be looking for?
If you notice any of the following symptoms in your home, you may be experiencing a gas leak.
- A strange hissing sound - This could be the sound of gas leaking out of your pipes. A hissing sound is probably one of the most aggressive signs of a gas leak and needs to be handled immediately.
- Smelling of rotten eggs - The smell of sulfur or rotten eggs is highly associated with gas leaks. If you notice this smell, you should have a professional over right away.
- Dead grass or vegetation in your yard - If you notice dead grass or plants in the area of your gas pipes, it could be a sign that the gas is leaking and contaminating the soil.
Gas is an extremely dangerous material. Exposure can cause anything from feeling drowsy or nauseous, fainting or even fatalities. If you suspect a gas leak, call the KB Complete Inc. right away to have our experts confirm the leak and repair it efficiently.
What Should I do?
If you’re experiencing a gas leak, there are a few steps you should take after calling the experts at KB Complete to ensure the safety of your family and reduce the amount of damage from the leak.
- Make sure all your appliances are off.
- Call the gas company to shut off the gas to the house.
- Open the windows.
- Evacuate your home.
- Park your car a good distance from your home, and do not try to start it.
When we arrive to detect your leak, we will use the most recent technology to determine the source of the leak and then work to repair it quickly and efficiently.
Don’t Hesitate, Call Now
A gas leak is a dangerous situation and should be dealt with swiftly and efficiently. When you call KB Complete Inc. for gas leak detection and repair, you can bet that you are trusting the best in the Kansas City Metro area. Our technicians are licensed and experienced in dealing with gas leaks and can have you back in your home in no time. Call 913-722-6835 today for all your gas line problems.