Prairie Village Heating, AC Repair & Installation
Stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter with Prairie Village heating and cooling services by KB Complete. Call (913) 7226835 today for a free quote. Find out how you can save on your next project with exciting deals and coupons. Click here to save money today!
Nothing is more frustrating that a malfunctioning AC unit in the summer. Make sure your family is comfortable 24/7 with quality heating and cooling services. The experts at KB Complete are committed to providing you with the best heating and cooling services in Prairie Village, KS.
Our customers can’t stop raving about us. Click here to see what others are saying.
Should I Install a New Heater?
A typical heater will last for about 20 years with regular maintenance and proper use. If your heater is around this age and is showing any of the following signs, it may be time to consider an upgrade:
- Rising heating bills each month as the result of your heater running inefficiently.
- Bills from recurring repairs starting to pile up.
- An obsolete unit. If parts are no longer available for your unit, it is definitely time to replace it.
If you notice your heater is not running the way it used to, or is causing you recurring problems, talk to your trusted heating and cooling specialist at KB Complete, they can provide you with sound advice about the future of your heater.
Main AC Unit Problems that Require Repairs
Of all the air conditioning problems we see each day, these are the most common:
- Refrigerant leaks or other problems - The refrigerant in your unit is what cools the air, if your refrigerant is leaking or causing other problems, it’s very important to fix right away to reduce the damage and need for other costly repairs. If the refrigerant in your unit is running low, do not fill it back up. You may have an undetected leak.
- Evaporator coil issues - This component pumps the refrigerant through itself to cool the air. Over time your evaporator coil may become dirty or begin to malfunction.
- Mechanical Issues - With wear and tear, mechanical issues such as wiring issues, sensor issues or drainage problems can occur. With these issues you will typically hear strange sounds coming from your unit.
More Heating & Cooling Services
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Services
- AC Installation and Replacement
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
If you’re experiencing heating or cooling problems or are looking to upgrade a system, call the friendly and professional team at KB Complete. Our staff can get your issue solved with minimal disruptions and excellent rates. Call (913) 7226835 for a quote today.