Toilet Repair and Installation
Kansas City Toilet Repair and Installation
If your toilet always needs repairs, it may be time for a new one. For Kansas City toilet repair and installation trust KB Complete. Call 913-722-6835 now. Enjoy deals and coupons by clicking here and save on your next project.
As one of the most used appliances in your home, your toilet needs to run smoothly all the time. A broken, clogged or malfunctioning toilet can disrupt schedules and cause chaos in a home. When you’re faced with toilet troubles in the Kansas City Metro area, trust the professionals that can get you back up and running in a matter of hours. Trust KB Complete Inc. for prompt, professional and thorough service.
Others in the Kansas City Metro area agree! Click here to see what past customers are saying about us.
Common Toilet Repairs
When a toilet is broken, it is painfully obvious. Nothing feels as awful as attempting to flush a broken toilet. Some of the most common toilet problems we see are as follows:
- Toilet not flushing or toilet bowl emptying slowly - This could point to a clog somewhere in the toilet.
- Phantom flushes - If the water keeps running on your toilet or cuts the flushing off abruptly it usually means there is something wrong with the flapper seal.
- Water leaking into the toilet tank - Hearing a hissing sound can signify that water is slowly trickling into your toilet tank. There are many reasons why this could happen. The experts at KB Complete can diagnose it easily.
When it’s Time to Replace
Over time, your toilet will begin to age and become less efficient. Over time cracks will develop that cannot be repaired simply, and the most economical choice will be to replace. If your toilet has cracks on the bowl or is requiring numerous repairs, it’s time to make the switch.
Advantages of a New Toilet
Newer, more modern toilets have a lot of technological advantages compared to old models. When you’re replacing your toilet consider the following types of toilets:
- Dual flush - Saves water by offering two different volumes of water to flush with.
- Pressure-assisted - Uses high pressure to flush with less water.
- Bidet toilets - Popular in Europe and gaining popularity in the U.S.A. these toilets emit a cleansing stream of water that could potentially remove the need for toilet paper.
- Gravity flush - This common type of toilet uses gravity to flush.
Replace your Toilet Today!
Whether you need a toilet repair or are interested in replacing your toilet, the experts at KB Complete can offer advice on the best route to go for your toilet needs. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will never push products you do not need and will always give you honest advice. Call 913-722-6835 today to schedule your service.